- Easy to read big digit LCD display in Centigrade or Fahrenheit
- Free standing, hang from a shelf or use the built in magnet
- Battery operated (CR2032, included) with on/off switch to extend battery life
- Temperature range -20°C to 60°C
- Make sure your fridge is working at the correct temperature to keep your food safe
Compact design fridge, freezer or room thermometer with large, easy to read, digits on its LCD display.
You can easily switch between Centigrade and Fahrenheit using the button on the back on the thermometer.
There’s also an on/off switch to conserve battery life but the CR2032 battery (included) is available cheaply enough if you decide to leave the thermometer on permanently.
Wide temperature range: -20°C to 60°C so you can use it in your fridge, freezer, conservatory or anywhere else you need to know the temperature of.
The hook on the back can be used to hang the thermometer – it has two holes so you can hook it facing you or sideways-on if you prefer. Or fold the hook down and it turns into a freestanding thermometer. There’s also a built-in magnet on the back which you can use if your fridge still has a metal door.